Kiln is the leading enterprise-grade staking platform, enabling institutional customers to stake assets, and to whitelabel staking functionality into their offering. Our platform is API-first and enables fully automated validator, rewards, and commission management. Kiln is backed by leading investors including Shana Fisher, BlueYard Capital and SV Angel.
The Product team at Kiln is responsible for defining our roadmap: what we should build, and why. This means discovering and validating new product opportunities, and working with adjacent teams to make them a success in the market.
What you’ll do
- Specify and evangelise new product opportunities from your analysis of our customer needs, competitive dynamics, and company vision
- Manage the execution of the product development roadmap, ensuring that milestones are met and progress is made in an ongoing iterative fashion
What you’ll bring
- 3+ years B2B software product management experience
- A strong demonstrated interest in the crypto industry
- Exceptional communication skills, able to convey complex ideas and evangelise products with engineers and CEO’s alike
What we bring
- A fast-paced, no bureaucracy work environment
- Equity Share Options in the business: if Kiln succeeds, we all succeed
- Competitive Salary
- Unlimited holiday
- Flexible/remote working
- Significant personal development and wellness budget